After quite a few weeks of slow progress (5 minutes at a time ) it has come together.
There aren't any majestic shots of pulled pork or brisket because winter has arrived and the rain has set in.
I went for a few extras on this one.
Axe handle because its cool.
I made the fire grill height adjustable for different cooking styles.
I made a grill lifting tool from a welding hammer.
There is an open /close air vent on the back.
The legs come off for transport.
The flue might need trimming. I will know after the test fire.
In the future i might add some handles to the sides and maybe a timber work bench.
So now we are in a holding pattern until the 31st when this little stick burner has a date with a whole side of pork belly.
Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk