Another thing to consider.. you can't have any identifying equipment/scenery etc. in the photos. I'll go copy off Smoked-Meat's criteria and that might help.
Smoked-Meat Misfits, you will need to send in your BEST PLATED Pic of your dish. Oh no need to add some silly ass word in the pic.. If you are cheating with some pic you find on the net... Your only cheating yourself and that would make you a POS! Plus if I find out you will be banned from any other website contest..
1. You must follow the theme.
2. You may add props on or around your plated dish if you feel they are necessary.
3. No images of you, your hands or familiar surroundings to other members
4. No pics of your animals in the background, counter top items, oven. Just a pic of your plated dish PLEASE.
5. Images need to be no less than 800x600 in size.
6. Send only one pic, give the name of your dish and what items were smoked.
7. The dish must have at least one smoked meat or item.
Of course..if you feel prep picts and whatnot should be in there fine... but they have to be kept "anon", right?
Proprietor of Mad Hunky Meats www.MadHunkyMeats.com