Its with much delight that i can announce that Yakabot has accepted the role of a moderator on the aussiepitmasters forum.
Over the short time that this wonderful forum has been around Yakabot has Contributed a huge ammount to both this forum as well as the wider BBQ community.
Yakabot has shown the below skills in his time here and i believe going forward will continue to contribute a lot to the community.
• Contributed regularly
• Are they knowledgeable
• Good grammar, spelling and syntax skills
• Even tempered, likable, and fair minded
• Time to commit to being a moderator
• Visit the forum once each day
• Keep posts clean and move off-topic posts to appropriate categories
• Communicate with unruly members and advise them of the consequences of disruptive behaviour
• Edit postings when necessary so that they conform to the forum's content guidelines
• Delete or move single posts or entire threads when necessary
• Lock or unlock posts as required
• Be respectful of all members, each other, and represent your forum with professionalism
• Be discreet and maintain confidentiality regarding moderator activities and member information
• Consider member feelings before hitting the submit button, both in public forums and private
• Resign from moderator duties if there is a breach of confidentiality or the code of conduct is not followed