Aussie Pitmasters Forum

Australias Best BBQ Forum
It is currently Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:35 pm

All times are UTC+11:00

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:55 pm 
GrillPro / Yoder

Grill Pro Australia are the exclusive importer into Australia & New Zealand of "A-MAZE-N Tray & Tube Smokers".

A-MAZE-N Tray & Tube Smokers imported from the USA are light weight, durable and portable smoke generators, that produce great quality smoke for cold and hot smoking. They are versatile enough to be used in any BBQ, Grill, Offset Smoker or Pellet Grill.

Models available:

- 6"x6" Tray-Smoker

- 5"x8" Tray-Smoker

- 6" Tube-Smoker

- 12" Tube-Smoker

- 18" Tube-Smoker ( special order only at this stage )

A-MAZE-N Patented Tray-Smokers are light weight, durable and portable smoke generators that will produce smoke during cold smoking and hot smoking, tested up to 275°!

The A-MAZE-N 6"x6" Tray-Smoker is the most affordable smoker on the market, designed for smoking dust, it will smoke for up to 8 hours on 2 cups of dust.

The A-MAZE-N 5"x8" Tray-Smoker is the most versatile smoker for backyard cooks, designed for smoking dust, chips or pellets, it will smoke for up to 11 hours.

Please note that Smoking times depend on fuel used as well as the smoker temps and draft inside your BBQ.

A-MAZE-N 5"x8" Tray-Smoker

A-MAZE-N 5"x8" Tray-Smoker in action

A-MAZE-N Tube-Smokers are in the shape of a tube and designed to burn pellets only and supplement smoke at higher temps, in Pellet Grills/Smokers. This is where most pellet grills/smokers do not produce much smoke.
The A-MAZE-N Tube-Smokers add additional smoke at cooking temps, regardless if your pellet grill/smoker is burning pellets or not.

It can also be used in many other types of smokers or grills, where grate space is limited and will produce great smoke for cold smoking as well.

The A-MAZE-N 6" Tube-Smoker is ideal for the camper & traveller and will burn for up to 2 hours

The A-MAZE-N 12" Tube-Smoker suits the home cook after a bit more smoke and will burn for up to 4 hours

The A-MAZE-N 18" Tube-Smoker still fits inside most BBQs and will burn for up to 6 hours

Please note that Smoking times depend on pellets used as well as the smoker temps and draft inside your BBQ.

A-MAZE-N 12" Tube-Smoker hot smoking chicken wings placed on a Frogmat

A-MAZE-N 12" Tube-Smoker cold smoking cheese ( note, the Yoder Pellet Grill is switched off for this use )

Advantages of A-MAZE-N Tray-Smokers and Tube-Smokers:

* The original, imported from the USA
* Quality 304 Stainless Steel used in construction, so no rusting problems or paint fumes
* Tried & tested designs and used by thousands of backyard cooks in the USA
* Suitable for use in any BBQ, Smoker or Pellet Grill
* Portable, Lightweight & extremely strong
* Compact enough to fit any BBQ
* No installation necessary
*Very economical to run
* Easy to use & clean

Our first shipment is due into Australia in the second half of March 2014 & will be available from our Yoder retailers & all good BBQ stores.

We have also produced our own Smoking Pellets, Chips & Dust from used Bourbon Barrels from Jack Daniels, Jim Beam & Makers Mark that we have imported from Kentucky in the USA, these will be available also soon.

Cheers, Dave

Grill Pro Australia remains committed to sourcing the highest quality Grills, Smokers & a full range of complementary products to take Australian Barbecue to new levels.

https://www.facebook.com/GrillProAU

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:46 am 

Very nice! I was involved with a little of the development of the second gen of the tray unit. Worked well well for bacon/cheese cold smoke applications. One thing... if you have alot of humidity...keep your pellets sealed up. Also..I found a quick min or so zap in a microwave will remove moisture if it does become a problem... with keeping the unit lit.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:17 pm 

I have cold smoked with this unit since the very first beta maze square maze type were fabricated. Hell I still have one of the pre production units. They have improved to the point I consider them flawless. My favorite is the tube type that burn pellets. I also refer to them on SmokingPit.com as the best bang for your buck in BBQ. It wasn't too long ago I fired up my first test unit to burn up some Amaze-N-Dust I had left in the garage. That old unit worked like a champ and put out some fine smoked pepper jack and mild cheddar. You seriously can't go wrong with this product. These GrillPro guys are alright too. :-) :D :lol:

Yoder Wichita
Arizona BBQ Outfitters Scottsdale

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:26 am 
GrillPro / Yoder

Thanks Richtee & Wingman, we are really excited to be able to import these into Australia. :D

Cheers, Dave

https://www.facebook.com/GrillProAU